Wednesday, November 26, 2008

First Time Parents

WE BECAME FIRST TIME PARENTS on 23 august 2008

On 23 August 2008, my hubby and I went for my gynae appointment in the morning, praying that the time was finally here. Indeed, my gynae told me that I was ready if I wanted to deliver that day. Of course, without hesitation, my hubby and I unanimously said "Yes".

And so we went to the delivery ward. We spent close to 9 hrs there before our little angel, Genieve arrived! She was borned at about 9pm and to our delight, she weighed a healthy 3.66kg... :)

This day marked the end of our twosome journey. Now we are three... and I must say it has been truly a journey. As I penned this blog, our princess just turned 3 month. Although it has only been a couple of months, it seemed like ages.

Here's a picture of me in the delivery ward, getting ready to welcome little Genieve. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment