Thursday, November 27, 2008

Baby Sleeping Thru the Night??

I shared that my baby could sleep through the night (10pm - 7am) since a few days back. However the last two days, she suddenly woke up at 3am. I

nitially she seemed to want to play on the first day so I had to encourage her to return to sleep. But she was just kept 'talking' and cooing. Only at about 6 am, then she started crying for milk. So I fed her 1 hour earlier than her scheduled feed.

Last night, she again woke up at 3am. This time, her cry was more obvious that she wanted to drink milk. So I breast fed her and then put her down to sleep on her own. She could not fall asleep and fussed until 5am plus. My husband couldn't take it and gave her 90ml of formula which she took in. Now I suspect she's not getting enough milk during the day. I've increase her milk intake today. Let's see if she can sleep through the night tonight...

Will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment