Thursday, February 5, 2009

Exersaucer for your Baby??

EXERSAUCER for your baby?

I've been letting Genieve use my newphew's exersaucer whenenver we go over to my sister's place for dinner. She seems to enjoy it very much. Very intrigued with all the 'toys toys' surrounding her.

The most wonderful thing is that I can leave her in the exersaucer for a long time while the family carries on with dinner and other activites. It keeps her occupied!! Hooray! I'm sure most parents will find it useful... I'm also thinking of getting one myself as not sure how to keep Genieve meaningfully occupied during her wake time.

I've sourced out some pretty good exersaucer, take a look and let me know what you think. Maybe we can all buy in bulk??? I'm thinking the tea set could be a really nice present for Genieve but then if my second kid is a boy, I won't be able to reuse... mayb the farmyard will be good since Genieve seems to be quite taken with her animal book!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment