Thursday, December 18, 2008

Items for Your Baby Bag

Items for Your Baby Bag

Would like to share the useful items I always keep in my Baby Bag.

Diapers
More is always better than less. I usually have at least 2 in my baby bag should I be out for about 3-4 hours.

Blankets or Swaddle Cloth
I find this useful as I always forget to bring socks or mittens for my baby. So while I shop in the malls, I can always cover her little feet and hands. I also use it to drape over the stroller while my baby is trying to sleep so as to limit disturbances.

Baby-Wipes
Also a must-have. I find Pigeon very useful.

Clothes
Also good to have an extra set of clothes as baby's clothes get soiled for many reasons.

Plastic bags
Another good item to have in the baby bag especially when you can find baby changing room with bins. You can change baby in the stroller and put soiled diaper in plastic bag for disposal. Or you can use it to store baby's soiled clothes.

Milk/Food
Always come in handy when baby gets hungry.

Toys
Something you can use to keep your baby occupied while you do your shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment